Top posts this week on Google+

Top posts this week on Google+
Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what…read more
image not displayed

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
They see me rollin.....they hatin.....LooooL    awwwwww  ♥
image not displayed

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
I never read one hateful thing said about me by some 12 year old. So I got to live an actual life. And I've kept that…read more
image not displayed

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
if you dont like me please dont pretend to like me ever
Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
Keep my name in your heart all my friends ! ;) 
image not displayed

This notification was sent to nanangsantosoaja@gmail.com; Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Unsubscribe from these emails.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.